I See Your Point
- Is there an infectious diseases that is killing thousands of people? Yes.
- Have there been other infectious diseases like this throughout the course of human history? Yes.
- Will humans be able to survive and will our immune systems be able to deal with this threat? Yes.
- Will many people die because their immune systems are not strong enough or because the virus is too strong? Yes.
- Do we need to slow the spread of this disease because people are dying and it’s overwhelming the healthcare system? Yes.
- Will wearing protective gear, washing our hands, avoiding human contact, and sheltering in place help slow the spread of the disease? Yes.
- Is the economy falling apart? Yes.
- Are millions of people unemployed? Yes.
- Do we need to get back to work so the economy can stay afloat and we can continue to live? Yes.
- Are there people, companies, and governments that are conspiring to grab power and money? Yes.
- Are there people, companies, and governments that are conspiring to do good for people? Yes.
- Is my government lying to me? Yes.
- Is it preposterous to think that all these groups can coordinate a large scale conspiracy on a massive scale? Yes.
- Is the media extremely flawed and divisive and filled with bogus information? Yes.
- Is there good information out there? Yes.
- Should I question the news I am getting? Yes.
- Should I question what I believe? Yes.
- Is the average person doing their best to live their lives? Yes.
- Is it possible to want to do the right thing but still do the wrong thing? Yes.
- Is it possible that something is right for me, but wrong for someone else? Yes.
- Is it possible something is right for a lot of people but wrong for a lot of people? Yes.
- Should I listen to health care professionals? Yes.
- Should I listen to scientists? Yes.
- Should I stop watching the news and social media? Yes.
- Should I do everything in my power to make myself healthy and strong? Yes.
- Should I protect my family and those closest to me and keep them safe? Yes.
- Should I respect other people and their choices? Yes.
- Do I want to go back to work? Yes.
- Do I want to stay inside and avoid people? Yes.
- Can I agree with some of the things you say and do but not all of the things you say and do? Yes.
- Is it possible to still love someone even if you disagree with them? Yes.
- Is it possible we all want the best solution and that solution is going to have to be some sort of compromise? Yes.
- Are we notoriously bad at compromising? Yes.
- Should we still try? Yes.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink